Safe and Simple Solution for Biological Liquid Waste Disposal!
The Gilson Safe Aspiration Station is a stand-alone vacuum system that incorporates all the essential characteristics to aspirate quickly and safely all kinds of liquids in a laboratory and collects them in a 4 liter polypropylene bottle.
- Any application dealing with aspiration and disposal of contaminated liquids in pharmaceutics, hospitals, diagnostics, clinical chemistry, research and control.
More About the Features
- Autoclavable parts in contact with hazardous and contaminated liquid for a better protection of the operator and lab.
- Level detector to prevent overflow into the pump.
- Hydrophobic filter to provide an efficient barrier against aerosols.
- Unbreakable bottle for a better safety.
- Ergonomic handle to accommodate a variety of adaptors in order to aspirate from all types of vessels and containers.
- Y-Shape connector to allow two users to use the Gilson Safe Aspiration Station simultaneously.
Discover more products to suit your laboratory needs from Gilson Product Guide here.
Safe & Contamination Free
- No contamination hazards with the closed stand-alone unit (media waste disposal).
- Increased safety: All parts in contact with the liquid are autoclavable.
- Adjustable aspiration speed and handles, ideal for ELISA tests, cell culture and any other contaminated or hazardous liquid aspiration and disposal.
Compact & Quiet Operation
- Quiet operation and compact design for small foot print.
- Quiet vacuum for silent operation.
- Compact design for operating on a busy bench space or under fume hoods.
- Biosafety cabinets.
|Gilson Safe Aspiration Station||F110746|
|Gilson Safe Aspiration Kit||F110750|