Rotator Multi Bio RS-24 is an intelligent rotator for soft mixing microtubes and vacutainers. The rotator provides three types of motion (orbital, reciprocal and vortex motion), which can be used separately (except for vortex mode, which works in conjunction with reciprocal motion mode) and consecutively in a cycle.
Discover more products to suit your laboratory needs from Boeco Product Guide here.
Three Motion Types:
- Simple even circular motion – common type of motion used in Rotators. Adjustable speed from 5 to 30 rpm.
- Vertical rotation with changing direction of rotation.
- Adjustable turning angle (from 15° to 90°, increment 15°) sets the limits for this type of motion. The speed is the same as set for rotational motion (from 5 to 30 rpm).
- In this type of motion there is a pause function (from 0 to 5 sec., increment 1 sec.) settable in the Vortex/pause mode.
- Intensive mixing of samples at high speed with small amplitude – Vortex motion.
- The vortex mode is necessary for intensive mixing in and it is provided to decrease adhesion of solutions with tube surface, which is especially important for conducting micro-quantity research when the sample weight may be equal to the adhesion force.
- The Vortex Mode has an adjustable turning angle of 0° to 5° (increment 1°) and the timer has a pause function from 0 to 5 sec., increment 1 sec.)
|Multi Bio RS-24|
|Standard platform Capacity||26 (Microtubes and vacutainers)|
|Power (external)||12 V, 500 mA|
|Size in mm||365 x 195 x 155|
|BOE 8073000||Multi Bio RS-24, with platform PRS-26 AC adapter 220V 50/60 Hz|
|BOE 8073002||Platform PRS-5/12 (5×30 mm diam and 12×15 mm)|