- Simultaneous displays conductivity, salinity or TDS with temperature measurements.
- Convenient one point calibration. Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- Adjustable TDS coefficient, reference temperature and temperature coefficient.
- Uses one conductivity cell for conductivity, salinity and TDS measurement.
- Accepts 4-wire conductivity cells with k=0,475 cell constant for improved flexibility and accuracy.
- 50 data set reviewable memory.
- Automatic shut off function (30 minutes of non-use).
- Battery life approximately 200 -500 hours.
- Low battery indicator.
- IP65 waterproof case.
The CT-480 will be delivered incl. the following standard accessories:
1 x 4-wire conductivity cell 3020P with k=0,475 1 x 9 V battery, 1 x Operating Manual, 1 x carrying case.
Discover more products to suit your laboratory needs from Boeco Product Guide here.
|Conductivity K = 0,475|
|0.0 to 475µS/cm||0.1µS/cm||±1% of reading +2µS/cm|
|475 to 4750µS/cm||1µS/cm||±1% of reading +5µS/cm|
|4.75 to 47,50mS/cm||0,01mS/cm||±1% of reading +0,05mS/cm|
|47,5 to 200,0mS/cm||0,1mS/cm||±2,5% of reading +0,5mS/cm|
|Conductivity K = 0,1|
|0.00 to 99,99µS/cm||0.01µS/cm||±1% of reading|
|100 to 200µS/cm||0,1µS/cm||±1% of reading|
|0.0 to 70,0 ppt||0.1 ppt||±0,2 % Full Scale|
|-10.0 to 90,0 °C||0.1 °C||±0,2 % or ±4% Full Scale whichever is greater|
|Reference Temp.||From 15,0 to 25,0°C, default is 25,0°C|
|Temperature Coefficient||From 0.00 to 4,00 °C, default is 1,91°C|
|TDS Constant||From 0,30 to 1.00, default is 0,65|
|Cell Constant||4 wire conductivity cell: K = 0,475|
|ATC||Thermistor, 10K ohms, at 25°C|
|Power||9 Volt battery|
|Size in mm (LxWxD)||196 x 70 x 37|
|Weight (g)||0,26 kg (Battery included)|
BOE 5190480 Portable Coductivity/Salinity/TDS/Temperature Meter, Model CT-480 in carrying case with 4-wire Conductivity Cell 3020P with 6 PIN connector, K=0,475 (50µS – 200mS/cm)
Optional Conductivity Cell
BOE 5190109 2-wire Conductivity Cell 109P with 6 PIN connector, K=0,1 (0,0 – 200,0µS/cm)