The digital BOECO Continuous Bottle-top Burette makes manual titration safer, easier, with more reliable results. The DCB burettes can be used for titration agents up to a concentration of 2 Mol/l. During the titration process, the burette fills automatically, eliminating time-consuming refills.
Continuous pulse-free operation for faster titrations up to 5 ml per second. Titrant delivery is controlled by turning the wheels, and the amount dispensed is immediately shown on the display – from 10 µl to 999.9 ml, with a velocity of 2,5 ml/turn using model DCB 2500 or 5,0 ml/turn with model DCB 5000.
The DCB models eliminate the errors of reading the meniscus and volume graduations of conventional hanging glass burettes. There is no exposed glassware to break, and direct connection to the reagent bottle avoids pouring dangerous chemicals.
Discover more products to suit your laboratory needs from Boeco Product Guide here.
- Safety recirculating valve allows for recirculation within the closed system to avoid reagent waste.
- Angled digital display for easier reading from different heights by different users.
- Unique telescopic intake tube with length from 210 till 310 mm can be readjusted without cutting for different bottle sizes.
- Dosing spectrum from 10 µl to 999,9 ml.
- Battery-operated, easily replaceable micro-batteries 1,5 V (LR 03/AAA).
- One charge lasts a minimum of 500 hours (dispensing 4500 l of reagent).
- Burette can be rotated 360° on the bottle.
- Titrating Tube removable and adjustable: horizontal 142-220 mm, vertical 10-200 mm.
- Service friendly modular assembly.
- Electronic can be completely removed.
- Low battery indicator.
- User-serviceable and calibratable to meet ISO and GLP requirements.
- Optional drying tube protects reagents from moisture or CO2.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 norms.
- Adapters are available to fit most bottle neck sizes.
BOECO Digital Continuous Bottle-Top Burettes, complete with
- 3 PP adapters 45/38,38/32,40/45 (45 thread at the burette)
- 1 telescopic intake tube (FEP)
- 1 telescopic titration tube
- 2 micro-batteries 1,5 V (LR 03/AAA)
- without reservoir bottle
Code Model Accuracy Coefficient of variation
BOE 9882500 DCB 2500 (2.5 ml/turn) ± 0,2% 0,1%
BOE 9885000 DCB 5000 (5,0 ml/turn) ± 0,2% 0,1%
BOE 1650135 Discharge Tube complete
BOE 1671095 Drying tube
BOE 9772050 Amber Glass bottle, 2500 ml
BOE 1671085 Telescopic Intake Tube, 200-350 mm