Save Time, Space & Cost!
The HR-AZ/HR-A series, behind their simple design, utilize proven A&D sensor technology that delivers solid performance to all users who wish to do superior work..
- HR-AZ Series (With internal calibration)
- HR-A Series (Without internal calibration)
Discover more products to suit your laboratory needs from A&D Product Guide here.
Space Saving Design
• Compact footprint :198 mm x 294 mm to save space, even smaller than ISO A4 paper size.
• Rotary sliding doors requiring no extra space at the rear.
Internal Weight (For HR-AZ Series)
• Equipped with Automatic Self Calibration (ASC). It can runs internal calibration automatically adapting to changes in ambient temperature.
One Touch Caibration (For HR-AZ Series)
• Performs internal calibration quickly with one push of CAL key.
Adjustable Environment Setting
• From three preset combinations of weighing speed and stability, select the one which is the most suits to your environmental conditions to minimize adverse external effects.
•Compact Super Hybrid Sensor (C-SHS) technology enables you to perform high-speed weighing in 2-second stabilization
Multiple Weighing Units
• Selectable from g (gram), mg (miligram), oz (ounce), ozt (troy ounce), ct (metric carat), mom (momme), dwt (pennyweight), gr (grain), SG (density mode) and a user-programmable unit for conversion applications (either tl, tol or N can be added upon request).
Statistical Calculation Function (SCF)
• Displays/outputs statistical calculation data including the number of data, sum, maximum, minimum, range (maximum-minimum), average, standard deviation and coefficient of variation.
Removable, Shatterproof Breeze Break With Antistatic Coating
• Reduces contamination risk from the laboratory or production area.
Clear, Reverse-Backlit LCD
• The contrast of the black and white display provides excellent readability even in poorly-lit workplaces.
Front Mounted Bubble
• Spirit level mounted in front of balance is easily visible for adjusting the leveling feet.
Ease Of Data Transfer
• Quick USB interface (no driver or software installation required), allows data transfer to a PC.
• Use RS-232C standard interface with the serial USB converter (AX-USB-9P, optional) for bi-directional communication or sending GLP or statistical calculation information via USB.
|HR-AZ/ HR-A Series||Weighing capacity (g)||Readability (mg)||Repeatability (mg)||Linearity (mg)||Calibration & adjustment||Typical Min Weights (mg)*|
|HR-100AZ HR-100A||102||0.1||0.1||±0.2||Internal**/ External||140|
|HR-150AZ HR-150A||152||0.1||0.1||±0.2||Internal**/ External||140|
|HR-250AZ HR-250A||252||0.1||0.1 (0-200g)
|HR-251AZ HR-251A||62/ 252||0.1/ 1||0.1/ 0.5||±0.3/ ±1||Internal**/ External||140|
* Pursuant to the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), Chapter 41
** Not applicable to HR-A series