Speedy & Simple Operation to Maximize Performance
- GR Series
Ergonomic, space-saving design with easy-access door. Semi-micro, 0.01 mg readability up to 42 g (GR-202). 30% smaller footprint compared with conventional balances.
- GH Series
High Performance up to 101g (GH-252), 0.01mg Semi-Micro Weighing Automatic Self Calibration (GH) and Ergonomic Design Ethernet interface (GH-08) with WinCT-Plus software makes data acquisition using multiple GH models possible, expanding your Local Area Network System.
Discover more products to suit your laboratory needs from A&D Product Guide here.
Space Saving Design (for GR Series)
• Small footprint of 249 mm by 330 mm to save space.
• Requires no extra space at the rear for accessing the weighing chamber, as both sides of the doors slides into the back.
• Handy lever on the front to open either side of the weighing chamber for quick and efficient access.
• Equipped with automatic self calibration (ASC). It can run internal calibration automatically adapting to changes in ambient temperature.
One Touch Calibration
• Performs internal calibration quickly with one push of CAL key.
Manual/Automatic Adjustable Environment Setting
• Adjustable response characteristics to best suits with ambient conditions.
Multiple Weighing Units
• GR Series: Selectable from g, mg, pcs, %, oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, GN, tl, t (tola), m (messghal).
• GH Series: Selectable from g, mg, pcs, %, oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, SG (one more unit from either tl or tol can be added upon request).
Splash Proof Keyboard & Display
• Protected from dust and spills.
• Underhook design for measuring specific gravity and magnetic substances.
• Equipped with specific gravity measuring mode to calculate the density of a solid.
Ease of data transfer
• Stores up to 200 sets of weighing data.
• Built-in RS-232C interface enables bi-directional communication with a PC or printer.
Windows Communication Tools (WinCT) – A&D’s powerful and flexible data collection software tool for virtually instant connection to a PC and a network of other devices.
|GH/ GR Series||Weighing capacity (g)||Readability (mg)||Repeatability (mg)||Linearity (mg)||Calibration & adjustment||Typical Min Weights (mg)*|
|GH-202||51/ 220||0.01/ 0.1||0.02/ 0.1||±0.03/ ±0.2||Internal/ External||24|
|GH-252||101/ 250||0.01/ 0.1||0.03/ 0.1||±0.1/ ±0.2||Internal/ External||24|
|GR-202||42/ 210||0.01/ 0.1||0.02/ 0.1||±0.03/ ±0.2||Internal/ External||30|
* Pursuant to the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), Chapter 41