The World’s Most User-Friendly Industrial Balances!
IP65 Compliant, Dust & Water-Proof Industrial Balances
An International Protection (IP) Code, as defined by the international standard IEC 60529, specifies the degrees of protection provided by enclosures.
IP65 Dust and Waterproof- Permits no infiltration of dust (level 6) and withstands water jetting from any direction (level 5).
High Resolution Industrial Balances
- GX-K Series (With internal calibration)
- GF-K Series (Without internal calibration)
High Capacity Industrial Balances
- GP-K Series (Swing Arm Display Type)
- GP-KS Series (Detached Display Type)
Discover more products to suit your laboratory needs from A&D Product Guide here.
Internal Weight (for GX-K Series & GP Series)
• Equipped with Automatic Self Calibration (ASC). It runs internal calibration automatically adapting to changes in ambient temperature.
One Touch Automatic Calibration (for GX-K Series & GP Series)
• Performs internal calibration quickly with one push of CAL key.
Manual/Automatic Adjustable Environment Setting
• Choose the most suitable environment response setting to minimize adverse external effects.
• Automatically adjust the response speed with adapting to drafts and vibration after self-checking (for GX-K Series & GP Series).
Ultra Fast Response Speed
• Super Hybrid Sensor (C-SHS) technology enables you to perform high-speed weighing in 1.5-second stabilization.
Multiple Weighing Units
• Selectable from most of the common units used around the world.
• Large weighing pan : 270 mm (W) × 210 mm (D) (GX-K & GF-K Series)
• Large weighing pan : 344 mm (W) × 384 mm (D) (GP Series)
Ease of Data Transfer
• Standard RS-232C serial interface enables bi-directional communication with a PC, printer or other peripheral device.
• Windows Communication Tools (WinCT) – A&D’s powerful and flexible data collection software tool for virtually instant connection to a PC and a network of other devices.
|GX-K/ GF-K/ GP Series||Weighing capacity (g)||Readability (g)||Calibration & adjustment|
|GX-8K/ GF-8K||8,100||0.01||Internal*/ External|
|GX-10K/ GF-10K||10,100||0.01||Internal*/ External|
|GX-12K/ GF-12K/ GP-12K||12,000||0.1||Internal*/ External|
|GX-20K/ GF-20K/ GP-20K||21,000||0.1||Internal*/ External|
|GX-30K/ GF-30K/ GP-30K/ GP-30KS||31,000||0.1||Internal*/ External|
|GP-60K/ GP-60KS||61,000||1||Internal/ External|
|GP-61K/ GP-61KS||61,000||0.1||Internal/ External|
|GP-100K/ GP-100KS||101,000||1||Internal/ External|
|GX-8K2/ GF-8K2||2,100/ 8,100||0.01/ 0.1||Internal*/ External|
|GX-32K/ GF-32K/ GP-32K/ GP-32KS||6,100/ 31,000||0.1/ 1||Internal*/ External|
|GP-102K||61,000/ 101,000||1/ 10||Internal/ External|
* Not applicable to GF-K series