Quantify and qualify DNA, RNA, and protein samples with only 1-2 µL and have full-spectral data in seconds using the NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer.
- Prevent costly delays – identify contaminants, obtain corrected concentrations, and enjoy success in your downstream applications
- Collect data fast – Auto-Blank and Auto-Measure modes save time while organizing data
- Save bench space – user-friendly local control with sleek, standalone design means no PC required
Call 6316-7490 for a demo today!
Available with both pedestal and cuvette positions to expand experimental flexibility and increase the dynamic range. Measure dilute samples, perform kinetics experiments and take optical density measurements of bacterial cultures. Cuvette position includes temperature control and stirring.
Ergonomic, standalone design — integrated Android™ tablet eliminates the need for a separate computer and provides modern connectivity for seamless data transfer via Wireless*, Ethernet or USB.
Auto-Measure and Auto-Blank functions — multi-sample processing can be streamlined with instant measurements that occur when the pedestal arm is down. These functions can be turned ON or OFF with a single tap on the screen.
Wider dynamic range — no dilutions required for highly concentrated samples (dsDNA at 27,500 ug/µL) with auto-range pathlength technology.
Integrated Learning Center — an archive of answers with technical support documents and educational animations at your fingertips.
- Wide spectral range (190-850 nm) for measuring a variety of samples types:
– Peptides (205 nm)
– DNA and RNA (260 nm)
– Purified protein (280 nm)
– Toxicology assays and industrial dyes (490 nm)
– Gold nanoparticles (520 nm)
– Colorimetric protein assays (BCA 562 nm, Bradford 595 nm, Modified Lowry 650 nm, Pierce 660 660 nm)
– Optical Density measurements (600 nm)
- Combining the patented** sample-retention system with cuvette capability accommodates low and high concentrations (2.0 – 27,500 ng/ µL dsDNA and 0.06 – 820 mg/mL BSA)
- Pedestal measurements that require only 0.5 – 2 µL of your sample and do not require sample dilution, even for highly concentrated samples
- Pre-configured methods for DNA, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, and Lowry
- User-friendly software that includes custom methods and data export capabilities
- Instrument comes with 1-year warranty PLUS additional 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty (parts only)
**Patents US6628382 and US6809826
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
For research use only. Not for diagnostic purposes. All NanoDrop instruments are approved to CE and UL/CSA.
|NanoDrop One||NanoDrop OneC
(with Additional Cuvette Position)
|Instrument Control||Built-in touchscreen|
|Minimum Sample Volume||1 µL|
|Limit of Detection (dsDNA)||Pedestal: 2.0 ng/μL||Pedestal: 2.0 ng/μL
Cuvette: 0.2 ng/μL
|Limit of Detection (BSA (IgG)||Pedestal: 0.06 (0.03) mg/mL||Pedestal: 0.06 (0.03) mg/mL
Cuvette: 0.006 (0.003) mg/mL
|Maximum Concentration (dsDNA)||Pedestal: 27,500 ng/μL|
|Maximum Concentration (BSA (IgG)||Pedestal: 820 (400) mg/mL|
|Measurement and Data Processing Time||8 seconds|
|Measurement Repeatability||Typical: 0.002 A (1.0 mm path) or 1%CV, whichever is greater
( SD of 10 individual measurements at 0.97 A)
|Wavelength Range||190 – 850 nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||±1 nm|
|Photometric Range (10 mm equivalent)||Pedestal: 0–550 A||Pedestal: 0–550 A & Cuvette: 0–1.5 A|
|Photometric Accuracy||3% at 0.97 A, 302 nm (Absorbance expressed at Abs/mm at 25 °C)|
|Light Source(s)||Xenon flash lamp|
|Resolution (Spectral Bandwidth)||≤1.8 nm (FWHM at Hg 254 nm)|
|Pathlength||0.030 to 1.0 mm auto-ranging|
|Light Source||Xenon flash lamp|
|Detector||2048-element CMOS linear image sensor|
|Dimensions (W × D × H)||20 × 25.4 × 32.3 cm|
|Operating Voltage||12 V (DC)|
|Operating Power Consumption||12 – 18 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||5 W|
|Temperature Control||NA||37 °C|
|On-Board Control Operating System||Android™|
|On-Board Control CPU||Quad Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 Processor|
|On-Board Control Display||7-inch, 1280 × 800 high-definition color display|
|On-Board Control Touchscreen||Multipoint capacitive touch|
|On-Board Control Gesture Recognition||Single point, single point hold, swipe and pinch|
|On-Board Control Glove Compatibility||Compatible with lab gloves|
|On-Board Control Internal Storage||32 GB flash memory|
|On-Board Control Audio||Built-in speaker|
|Connectivity||Three USB-A ports, Ethernet, Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi. (Only available on instruments with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth support)|
|PC Software Requirements||Windows® 7 and 10, 64 bit|
|Accessory Support||DYMO LabelWriter 450 printer, Bluetooth keyboard, mouse and barcode reader|
|Application Support||Nucleic Acid A260, A260/A280, A260/A230 and Labeled Nucleic Acids; Protein A280 and A205, Protein Pierce 660, Protein Bradford, Protein BCA, Protein Lowry, Labeled Proteins, OD600, Kinetics, UV-Vis, and Custom Methods|