Guiding You To Success!
Trackman is your new personal laboratory assistant. Designed specifically to keep you on track as you pipette from one microplate to another. Trackman simplifies your work, improves your productivity and helps avoid pipetting errors and cross-contamination.
Trackman is ideal for PCR, Quantitative PCR, DNA sequencing, Enzymatic reactions, Genotyping, Proteomics and many more.
- Switch From Using One Size Plate To Another Easily
– Trackman can be used with both 96 and 384 microplates without the need for additional accessories.
- Adapts To Your Lab Equipment
– No need to purchase new lab equipment: Trackman works with most microplates types and pipette types.
SMART & SIMPLE
- Simplify Everyday
– Trackman has intuitive software that requires no training.
– Using Trackman helps avoid pipetting mistakes and eliminates cross-contamination.
- Secure Your Work Right From The Start
– Trackman’s LED lights help you to place your 96 and 384 well microplates in the correct position on the light panel, while fixed notches secure your plates firmly in place.
- Adapts To Your Needs
– Trackman’s timer function enables hands-free operation, allowing you to stay focused on your work.
– For optimal positioning on the bench, Trackman can be used in a flat position or adjusted to a slight incline using its retractable stand.
PORTABLE & RELIABLE
- Always At Your Side
– Trackman is a small and lightweight device. Because of its compact size, Trackman can easily find a place on any bench, in any laboratory. Its long-lasting battery allows cordless operation for up to 8 hours.
- Secure Transport
– When travelling with your Trackman, be sure to use the safe transport function. This feature prevents damage to the touch keys, keypad and battery, allowing you to enjoy your Trackman for many years to come!
|Power Supply with AC Adapter & Cable||F30705|
|3 Reagent Reservoirs (25 mL)||F267660|
|Pedal for Trackman (optional accessory)||F70261|
|0.5 mL, 1.5 mL and 2 mL microtube-holder(vessel capacity: 16 microtubes)||F70105|