Premium Pipetting Comfort!
Pipetman G is a new mechanical, air-displacement pipette from Gilson.
Pipetman G offers you the Lowest pipetting force on the market thanks to a new easy glide piston displacement that gives ideal pipetting and purge sensations.
Enjoy a new addition to Pipetman line with its legendary accuracy, precision, and robustness…with the highest comfort!
TAKE A STEP FORWARD IN COMFORT
- Redesigned piston assembly: new seal, lighter springs and high quality of grease to enjoy the lowest pipetting force available on the market!
- Fulfils all expectations in terms of pipetting comfort even for intensive routine.
KEEP YOUR USUAL GESTURE
- Same pipetting gesture as Pipetman Neo or Classic.
- Ratio between pipetting and purge forces is maintained.
CHOOSE ITS LOOK: CLASSIC OR MODERN DESIGN
- Stainless steel or plastic ejectors are available. They are both equipped with a clip ejector for an easy and safe access to the serviceable part.
- Plastic ejector recommended when working with corrosive liquid.
- A blue ring positioned under the thumbwheel allows to identify PIPETMAN G and to distinguish it from the Classic and Neo models.
Gilson’s standards are even more stringent than those required by governing bodies: On average, Pipetman permissible errors are 2 times better than those recommended by ISO 8655!
- Gilson pipette manufacturing plant has its own accredited calibration laboratory to control the accuracy and precision of each and every Gilson pipette.
- Gilson pipettes are individually calibrated and delivered with a certificate of conformity. Each pipette bears an engraved identification number for traceability.
|Model||Ordering Ref||Volume Range||Color Code|
|SINGLE CHANNEL MODELS|
|P2G||F144054P||0.2 µL to 2 µL||Orange|
|P10G||F144055P||1 µL to 10 µL||Red|
|P20G||F144056P||2 µL to 20 µL||Pale Yellow|
|P100G||F144057P||10 µL to 100 µL||Salmon|
|P200G||F144058P||20 µL to 200 µL||Yellow|
|P1000G||F144059P||100 µL to 1000 µL||Blue|
|P5000G||F144066||500 µL to 5000 µL||Purple|
|P10mL G||F144067||1 mL to 10mL||Light blue|
(P5000G and P10mL G models do not require tip ejectors.)