The Laboratory Peristaltic Pump You Can Trust!
Gilson’s MINIPULS Evolution is the brand-new peristaltic pump specifically designed to meet today’s customers’ laboratory liquid handling needs with its modern design combining great performance, ease-of-use, flexibility and safety . The MINIPULS Evolution combines microprocessor speed control with a high-torque stepper motor.
- Any applications requiring flow rates ranging from perfusion of animals in medical/pharmaceutical research up to feeding Bioreactors during fermentation.
- Wide range of tubings adapted to various applications depending on chemical compatibility:
– PVC (Tygon®) for general use.
– Silicone (Versilic®) for biological.
– Fluoroelastomer (Isoversinic®) where high-chemical resistance is required.
– PharMed® for pharmaceutical and food.
Robustness & Reliability
- MINIPULS Evolution ensures reliable liquid transfer even in the most challenging laboratory environments.
- Safe and durable design, pump head with stainless steel rollers, spring loaded cartridges and stepper motor.
Safe & Flexible. Quick to Set Up
- MINIPULS Evolution is easy to install, simple to operate and easy to maintain.
- Tubing leaks can be detected easily.
High Performance & Versatile
- Excellent flow rate accuracy and reproducibility with low-pulse flow.
- Accommodates a wide range of flow rates and back pressures, depending on your application.
- Perfect adjustment for low flow rates.
Snappy Tubing Changes
- Extremely fast tubing change with pump head cartridges that can snap in & out.
- No more need to remove the pump head from the speed control module.
- Pump heads can be changed within seconds even while pump is operating – no tools required.
- Optimum capacity with the addition of up to 16 channels on the same module.
- Simple and fine pressure adjustment prolongs tubing life.
More About the Features
- Pump head with up to 6 rollers.
- 3 fully interchangeable pump heads.
- Stackable pump heads up to 16 channels.
- Adjustable speed stepper motor.
- Adjustable tubing occlusion.
- Reproducibility of flow rate on all channels with a variation ≤ 0.1%.
- Possibility to use medium and high-flow pump head in the same module.
- rpm readability below 10 rpm.
- Snap in & out cartridges.
- Small drip tray.
- Accessory case.
- Large screen & one key, one function.
Models & Flow Rates
|Ordering reference||Mini flow rate*||Max flow rate*||Number of Channels|
|Speed control module||F110701||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|MF1* medium flow pump head||F110705||0.2 µL/min||70 mL/min||1|
|MF4* medium flow pump head||F110706||0.2 µL/min||70 mL/min||4|
|HF2* high flow pump head||F110707||1 mL/min||340 mL/min||2|
* MF and HF pump heads are delivered with their cartridges.