Your Solution for Pipetting Problem Liquids!
Microman E, along with capillary pistons, solves common pipetting problems and avoids contamination by isolating the aspirated sample from the inside part of the pipette, eliminating the air space between the piston and the sample.
Why Microman E is the right choice when you’re pipetting problem liquids:
◾Highest precision with problem liquids
◾Comfortable and user-friendly
◾100% protection against contamination
THE HIGHEST PRECISION WITH VISCOUS, VOLATILE & HOT OR COLD LIQUIDS
- Buffers, enzyme solutions, blood, oil, and cosmetic creams are difficult to aspirate and can stick to the tip when dispensing. Pipette viscous and dense samples completely and quickly with Microman E.
- Leaks may occur when pipetting acetone, hexane, or other solvents due to the difference between the vapor pressure of the solvent and the pressure of the air cushion. Microman E is the perfect solution to avoid leakage when pipetting high vapor pressure liquids.
- Cold liquids tend to be delivered in excess quantity, while warm liquids tends to be under-delivered. Microman E offers the ideal solution to improve accuracy and precision when pipetting hot or cold liquids.
ADVANCED DESIGN TO INCREASE PIPETTING PERFORMANCE
- Ease of use:
– Patented QuickSnap CP fitting system makes it the only positive displacement pipette as intuitive and simple to use as regular pipettes and tips.
– Volume control button (image to the right) secures MICROMAN E from accidental volume changes when in the locked position.
- Improved ergonomic design:
– Comfortable finger rest
– Visible volumeter on the front of the body
– Large action button
Six models of Microman E to cover the range from 1 µL to 1000 µL.
|Model||Ordering Ref||Volume Range|
|M10E||FD10001||1 µL to 10 µL|
|M25E||FD10002||3 µL to 25 µL|
|M50E||FD10003||20 µL to 50 µL|
|M100E||FD10004||10 µL to 100 µL|
|M250E||FD10005||50 µL to 250 µL|
|M1000E||FD10006||100 µL to 1000 µL|
Capillary Pistons (CPs) are the disposable tips specifically made for Gilson’s Microman E. They are available in a wide range of volumes and designs, both in sterilized and standard versions, to perfectly suit you needs. Sterilized CP are certified free of detectable DNA, RNA, DNase, RNase, ATP, Pyrogens and trace metals.
CP25, CP50 & CP250, ideally designed to fit the narrowest and deepest test tubes, are also available in racks.
|Capillary Piston||Ordering Ref||Volume Range µL||Quantity Per Box||Sterilized||Racked In TIPACK||Capillary Length (mm)|
|CP10||F148412||1 – 10||192||No||Yes||45.1|
|CP10||F148312||1 – 10||960||No||Yes||45.1|
|CP10ST||F148413||1 – 10||192||Yes||Yes||45.1|
|CP10ST||F148313||1 – 10||960||Yes||Yes||45.1|
|CP25||F148012||3 – 25||960||No||Yes||86.1|
|CP25||F148112||3 – 25||200||No||No||86.1|
|CP25ST||F148712||3 – 25||576||Yes||Yes||86.1|
|CP50||F148013||20 – 50||960||No||Yes||86.3|
|CP50||F148113||20 – 50||200||No||No||86.3|
|CP50ST||F148713||20 – 50||576||Yes||Yes||86.3|
|CP100||F148414||10 – 100||192||No||Yes||40.2|
|CP100||F148314||10 – 100||960||No||Yes||40.2|
|CP100ST||F148415||10 – 100||192||Yes||Yes||40.2|
|CP100ST||F148315||10 – 100||960||Yes||Yes||40.2|
|CP250||F148014||50 – 250||960||No||Yes||86.2|
|CP250||F148114||50 – 250||200||No||No||86.2|
|CP250ST||F148714||50 – 250||576||Yes||Yes||86.2|
|CP1000||F148560||100 – 1000||182||No||Yes||70.3|
|CP1000ST||F148180||100 – 1000||182||Yes||Yes||70.3|