BOECO Clinical Photometer PM-51
BOECO Clinical Photometer PM-51
BOECO photometer PM-51, with integrated printer, flow-through cell, standard cuvette adapter and filter wheel (340, 405, 492, 546, 578, 623 nm), 90-264 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Semi-automated photometric system.
- Effective temperature regulation system.
- Flexible cuvette concept, interchangeable flow-through or standard cuvette.
- Reagent-open system with high capacity for programmable methods.
- Teach-in capability for reagent application via touchscreen.
- Minimum sipping volume 250 µL.
- Double-secured liquid control with infrared bubble detector.
- Future-proof operation, can easily be upgraded.
|Type||Semi-automatic, single-beam filter photometer|
|Light Source||Halogen lamp – 12 V, 20 W with protection for lifetime|
|Wavelength||340 nm – 800 nm|
|Wavelength Selection||Automatic via 9-position filter wheel : 6 standard interference filters: 340, 405, 492, 546, 578, 623, 3 positions for optional filter of choice|
|Photometric Range||0 – 2.5 Bel|
|Cuvette System||Microflow cell: 32 µl, 10 mm light path interchangeable with normal standard cuvettes (macro or semi-micro, disposable or special optical glass) Temperature Control Internal Peltier element, temperature variable, pre-adjusted to 25 °C, 30 °C and 37 °C Equilibration time for aspirated reaction mixture to reach 37 °C from ambient temperature: 15 sec|
|Aspiration System||Built-in peristaltic pump driven by stepper motor programmable aspiration volume controlled by infrared light barrier|
|Sipping Volume||Minimum 250 µL, typically 500 µL up to 2000 µL Separate setting of aspirate volume and wash volume|
|Operator interface||Touchscreen, for direct functions and alphanumeric inputs|
|Data Presentation||Graphic display, White characters or symbols, blue background, lighted, resolution 240 x 126 dots.|
|Integrated Printer||Thermal printer, 24 characters per line|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish, French and Russian General operating software can be updated by PC Reagent open system with capacity for up to 231 programmable methods Import of data by touchscreen or PC Up to 50 non-linear calibration curves with max 20 sets of points can be stored|
|Data Logging||Up to 1000 results can be saved in memory automatically|
|Signal Port||1 serial port for connection to an external printer or PC (bidirectional interface)|
|Measurement Procedures||– Absorbance
– Endpoint with standard, factor or multiple standards, with or without reagent blank and/or sample blank
– Bichromatic end point
– Kinetics with standard, factor or multiple standards, with or without blank
– Fixed time with standard, factor or multiple standards, with or without reagent blank
– Turbidimetry with optional timer function
– Single, double and triple determinations
– Curve fitting for non-linear standard curves
– Free hemoglobin in combination with optional interference filters
|Measuring Time||Kinetic: variable from 3 – 19 deltas, time per delta 4 – 255 sec. Fixed time: variable from 0 – 65535 sec.|
|Delay Time||Programmable from 0 – 65535 sec.|
|Mains Supply||Range 100 Vac up to 240 Vac at 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions in cm (LxWxH)||33×34 x18|