Mk2000 series dry bath incubator are ideal for incubation and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, melting/boiling points and a wide variety of other laboratory procedures.
MK2000-2E is an innovative design accommodating two blocks with independent digital temperature control. Each block can be set at different temperatures-ideal for multiple users or for applications where samples have to be transferred between two temperatures very quickly.
- Exceptional temperature uniformity and accuracy
- Wide range of interchangeable aluminium blocks
- Heat up to 105°C, optional external temperature probe
- Blocks as accessories for all applications — tubes, vials and microplates
- Block extraction tool is supplied, allowing blocks to be removed easily
- Auto-stop and sound-alert after program completed
|Temperature Control Range||RT+5°C~105°C||RT+5°C~105°C||RT+5°C~105°C|
|Temperatur Stability @100°C||≤0.5°C||≤0.5°C||≤0.5°C|
|Uniformity: within the block @37°C||±0.2°C||±0.2°C||±0.2°C|
|Uniformity: across similar block @37°C||—-||±0.3°C||—-|
|Heating Time(25 to 100°C)||≤15min||≤15min||≤15min|
|Dimension(mm)||250 x 190 x 130||365 x 210 x 150||365 x 210 x 150|